Complete this application and let's see where we can take your idea! When you're working on the application, please plan ahead so that your answers are clear and complete. This application will be sent to the Spring House committee.


To be eligible, you must be a student or an educator in a publicly funded school on the Flathead Reservation, in other words from the following districts/schools: Polson, Ronan, St. Ignatius, Hot Springs, Charlo, Arlee, and Two Eagle. Private and home schools are not eligible.

  • Make sure you can clearly explain what the project is (what is your goal and what are you actually doing?) 

  • What kind of support do you need (what are you asking for, money or something else?) 

  • If you are asking for money for your project, do your research and get actual numbers for the items you need to purchase. 

  • How will you know if your project was successful? You'll be required to submit a report at the end of the project.

What things can be funded: purchase of materials, small equipment, fees for things like subscriptions, supplies, small furniture.


What things cannot be funded: paying someone for their time, construction projects, secondary support for events (for example, buying items for a fundraiser), gift cards. 


If you already applied on a different page, there is no need to complete this form as well.